Kwa Kil On Swa

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

appfuse disable hibernate in build

As i'm usng appgen still, I can't uninstall hibernate yet (as appgen requires it), but I think i can disable the hibernatedoclet task in the main build.

I'm doing this because I started getting xdoclet.XDocletException on the hibernate generation, which, I think that we don't care about. This happened because I removed the dummyId primary key field from StockMaintenanceQueryCriteria and I think that hibernate must have a primary key. (But this is not a real table).

This is one way of stopping the build doing the hibernate generation.
<!-- tim replaced depends="hibernatedoclet" with depends="prepare" -->
<target name="compile-dao" depends="prepare" description="Compile dao module">
<compile module="dao"/>
</target>

but actually i fixed it by removing all the hibernate comments from StockMaintenanceQueryCriteria.java

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home